Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Attitude

Exercise: 3 mile walk and 10 minute weights


Yesterday was definitely one of THOSE days. I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed and every occurrence fouled my mood. So today I woke up and went for a walk right after breakfast and the day went sooooo much better. Attitude really is everything. 

My foot is feeling so much better but I'm still taking it easy until the boot comes off August 2nd. Until then I'll just be doing light walking, elliptical, swimming and some weights. After the boot I might add in some prenatal yoga but can't do any balance on my left side right now. But that's something to look forward to. But walking is great for this one legged prego πŸ˜ƒ



Have I professed my love for our new home yet? It's not just the amazing home but the amazing area and weather. It's about 15 degrees cooler than where we used to live and about 15 minutes closer to the beach. And there's a lot to do, probably because its safe to be outside during the day and not over 100 in the summer. So we spend a lot of our days outside and we've found a great new MOMS club so Little Dude has some new boys to hang with. 

             (The grill was a train....?)

And little dude has finally started swim lessons. We never had access to a pool so it wasn't a big deal. Now that we have a community pool we're in it a few times a week and it's become pretty important that he learns to swim. Yesterday was the first lesson and it was a nightmare that ended in tears. He said he was afraid of the kids and the teacher. Just a mess. And then he complained of hunger.

Today was a huge improvement. I gave him a few crackers before class to sugar him up a bit πŸ˜‰and he did so well. Even started working on strokes. So cool!


Enjoy the rest of your week!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...