Sunday, January 1, 2012

Beginning

Exercise: 6 miles 10:30 avg pace

The end of the year has been a doozy with sickness in the family. It's been one cold and flu after another passed between each family member. Then combine that with the holidays and something just had to give. And unfortunately that was the blog. But I'm feeling better and hopefully will get back to running, blogging and all my normal activities again.

I had a wonderful, leisurely run this morning before anyone woke up. It was an excellent way to start the new year. It was followed by a hearty breakfast of frittata and toast and a 30 minute family walk. I even had the pleasure of laying in bed during nap time and reading. Such an awesome start to the year. And the bonus is time to write a quick blog post!

I hope the new year finds you all happy and healthy and here is one of my favorite moments from the past few months

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...