There are 4 draft posts from the last few weeks that I just can's seem to finish. As soon as I start writing there's a diaper that needs attending to, a nap has ended, an airplane is taking off, etc. So here are some points of interest from the last couple of weeks, in no particular order.
- I bought a bike!!! A GT GTR 3 Series. I love her.
- Mom's night out ended up with drinks at a karaoke bar. Here's a blurry photo that I took. I heard that someone may have video...to be deleted ;)
- Music Man took me out on my first 20+ mile ride. I fell twice. Apparently it's not just like riding a bike
- My garden is finally growing and now it is way out of control. We're having a hard time getting through the ginormous zucchinis
- We took a family vacation to Virginia Beach and it was so so so so much fun! I am going to beg to go back again in the next few years. Little Man was amazing and a total trooper on the flights and adjusted well to east coast time. The adjustment back has not gone as smooth but it was so worth it.