Exercise: 4 mile run, 8:43 avg pace, 2 mile walk
1. On our way to Vegas to deal with a family emergency. A downer of a road trip :(
2. My dad had knee surgery last year and had a pulmonary embolism in April which is super common after surgeries, especially at an advanced age. Well, he got another blood clot today while on a business trip near Vegas so we're on our way to give some moral support to my mom and dad.
3. Also, Music Man's parents live in Vegas which is amazing! Because it's 11/11/11 everyone and their mother are getting married, hoping for some luck with gambling or watching the fight tomorrow. There are no hotel rooms available so we're having an impromptu slumber party. It's wonderful to have family out thete and I am so thankful for them!
4. I had an amazingly social week and I can't even begin to tell you about it because my focus is on pops.
5. Here are some pics from the past week