Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Whoa... 2014

Exercise: 2.2 mile walk

Change has definitely been a theme for this year. Moving house, moving counties, moving schools and welcoming our baby girl are just a few changes this year. Adapting could be another theme... Both are hard for me.

It's been crazy and scary and busy and the best. And hard. So Hard. But I am so blessed by my amazing husband; my funny, sweet and wonderful kids, amazing kids! It's almost too much. I don't have kid, I have kids. Whoa...

I hope you all are having an excellent New Year's Eve and celebrate a wonderful New Year. I have assumed the position on the sofa with my feet up. With a beer!!! 

Xo to you all!
From the Hawk's Nest











1 comment:

  1. Man your blog is really amazing till 2014.
    Now you don't post any articles :(
    Well, wish you good luck for future!
    :)

    best site to watch bollywood movies online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...