Thursday, April 2, 2009

Grilled Ravioli


I totally forgot to post this! I recently made grilled ravioli and it was amazing. I posted my ravioli recipe a while back. I left out the butternut squash and used ricotta and mozzarella instead (about a cup of each.) I boiled the ravioli as normal, then drained them on a towel, sprayed them with olive oil and stuck them on the grill for 4 minutes on each side at medium heat. I just sprinkled a little parmesan and called them done.
HOLY MOLY!!!! It's sinful and great and oh boy, you better make these, but not too often or you know you'll get a huge A*#.
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. These raviolis look delicious. I freakin' love butternut squash ravioli! Brilliant.

    I like the new layout of your page.

    L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...