Friday, November 4, 2011

Five for Friday

Exercise: 1.5 mile walk, 8 minutes on the elliptical and some squats (my workout got interrupted my a little man)

1. Little Man is 18 months today so we went to his well baby check up. He's doing awesome (this is what I'm thankful for today) above average height, below average weight and pretty great verbal skills. These days his favorite things are bubbles, bananas and books and he requests each multiple times a day. Also to be added to that list are trucks, trains, balls and cookies. Don't worry, I don't stuff my child with cookies, he thinks it's a cracker or any kind of snack.



2. We're having a little charity garage sale for my Mom's club so I got rid of almost all of our baby stuff. I had no problem giving away all my maternity clothes since I won't EVER fit into them again, even if I am pregnant. But sorting through the baby clothes and toys made me a little emotional because I don't have a baby anymore and I'm not sure if I'll have another. It goes by too fast.



3. We're also having a little bake sale at the garage sale and I have spent the day baking banana bread, chocolate chocolate chip mini breads and chocolate chip cookie scones. Totally unhealthy yet totally tasty. Hopefully it all sells because I cannot have all this sugar in my house. But it was fun baking and Little Man got his first taste of batter (pre egg)



4. I'm going to attempt a double digit run this weekend. It's been way too long and I'm looking forward to more than an hour of alone time.

5. Ok, it's Friday and it's movie night. Have an excellent weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...