Wednesday, June 27, 2012

2 Weeks Later

Exercise: Death by CrossFit (more on that later)

There are 4 draft posts from the last few weeks that I just can's seem to finish. As soon as I start writing there's a diaper that needs attending to, a nap has ended, an airplane is taking off, etc. So here are some points of interest from the last couple of weeks, in no particular order.


  • I bought a bike!!! A GT GTR 3 Series. I love her.



  • Mom's night out ended up with drinks at a karaoke bar. Here's a blurry photo that I took. I heard that someone may have video...to be deleted ;)



  • Music Man took me out on my first 20+ mile ride. I fell twice. Apparently it's not just like riding a bike
  • My garden is finally growing and now it is way out of control. We're having a hard time getting through the ginormous zucchinis

  • We took a family vacation to Virginia Beach and it was so so so so much fun! I am going to beg to go back again in the next few years. Little Man was  amazing and a total trooper on the flights and adjusted well to east coast time. The adjustment back has not gone as smooth but it was so worth it.



My only beach photos. Somehow my camera got stuck in negative so all my photos are unintentionally artsy. Hopefully Music Man has some decent ones.

  • Now we're back in SoCal and all we have to eat is zucchini.
zucchini boats stuffed with lentils and brown rice

cheddar zucchini scones

Hope June has been excellent for you! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...