Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bonus Mile

Exercise: 7.85 mile run. Planned for 7 miles but took a different route and ended up close to 8. Bonus!

Running and exercise have really been on the back burner with all the holidays. Seasonal fun and tons of baking have been occupying all my time. My pants finally took notice. It's no good :) I'm definitely looking forward to training for some small race... and not baking nearly as much. Although I haven't gone off the deep end I could definitely use fewer cookies in my life.

And now I'm going to negate my exercise for today and go eat some tasty barbecue with the parental units! That's the perfect balance ;) Right?!

I wasn't going to run tomorrow because I've been running everyday but then it occurred to me that I'd feel weird not running the last or first day of the year. So I guess I'm on a streak. Sweet, dude.

Hope you're having a relaxing Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...