Friday, April 20, 2012

Five for Friday

1. Today was supposed to be a rest day but we had a little bike ride planned that got postponed to Saturday and I wanted to move my body some so I did a bit of elliptical and core work. Felt great. And I got to watch House Hunters while doing it. Score.
2. Hamburgers were on the menu tonight and I didn't want to taint the plate with a vegetable ;) so I just grated a zucchinni into the mix and the burgers were moist and delicious. I want to point out that I wasn't trying to hide the vegetable, I would have left it out. But I figured it might add moisture. It did!
3. Tomorrow is supposed to be HOT so I'm looking forward to using my new Camelbak on the trails. I love new gear but I worry about arm chafing. Wish me luck.
4. Tonight we watched The Darkest Hour. I was the one that wanted to see it and it's pretty terrible. Looked action packed but turned out boring. I give it 4/10 mostly because I like Emile Hirsch
5. Now I'm off to bed and off to begin 50 Shades of Grey!
Sweet dreams and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...