Wednesday, April 25, 2012

It's Around Here Somewhere

Exercise: 50 minutes strength circuit

I've just been dragging in the mornings lately. It could be my 4:30 am wake up time. When you have a young toddler sometimes you have to make some sacrifices. Mine is sleep, for now.

Nap time used to be my workout time but the house was becoming a pig sty. So I need the nap to do laundry, dishes, mopping, etc. Real cleaning while the little man is awake is next to impossible. So sleep is the only compromise I can make.

I'm also thinking I'm dragging due to my nutritional choices which are pretty bad these days. I think the lack of sleep may be affecting what my body is craving so it's time to figure out a plan because my situation isn't going to get better anytime soon.

First, no snacking at night. I need to just stop after dinner and just have water or tea. Making tea used to really help with nighttime cravings so I need to do that...right now! And along the same vein, I need to stay hydrated. Those are my goals for now. Which is probably enough before I get too overwhelmed.

It's time to rediscover my motivation. I know it's around here somewhere.

What motivates you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...