Tuesday, October 4, 2011

17 Months and Counting

Exercise: 2.5 mile walk this morning and workout with moms scheduled for this afternoon

We started off the day with a special fall treat. Pumpkin pie oats with Greek yogurt.


A yummy celebration because:

Little Man is 17 months old today! I remember when I thought it was crazy that I already had a one year old and soon enough I'll have a two year old. Will it ever not feel crazy? I'm sure by the time I come to terms with Little Man growing up we'll probably have another Little Dude or Dudette ;)

I found this post from October 4th last year and it's amazing to see the changes in Little Man. Also crazy that I was 40 pounds heavier than I am now and was running double digit mileage! I'm barely doing that now and I need to get a move on.


17 mos ago (3 days before having Little Man) I love this picture because the last week of being pregnant people would constantly ask me how many babies I was having. Uhh, dude, one. I'm just fat ;)


12 mos ago (Little Man and his furry bro, Ringo)


And today. The first time he climbed up, sat on his bum and went down the slide all by himself...awe.

Now it's time to play outside because tomorrow's forecast is for rain and it looks pretty menacing out there now. Also on the agenda for today is mommy fitness class, bbq tofu sandwiches for dinner with homemade pumpkin cup cakes for dessert and a long evening walk with the furry kids.

Have a great rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...