1. The boys have been struggling with colds and flus all week, but now it's my turn. Ugh. I've spent all day on the sofa feeling sorry for myself.
2. Luckily we got to go to Santa Barbara for the day yesterday. We spent the first part of the day at the zoo then walked around, shopped and ate. It was excellent.
3. BBQ Seitan Pizza is awesome! Made it just like bbq chicken pizza with shredded gouda, red onions and a sprinkle of cilantro. YUM
4. Post pizza I got dressed up and went out on the town for our monthly mom's night out. As a stay-at-home mom dressing up is a rarity; I feel good if my workout clothes match and I don't have stains on my shirt. I also got to rock the bag Music Man brought back for me from NY.
5. We also went to Costco this week. NEVER go to Costco hungry
Happy Friday! Have a great weekend!