Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Best Ever

New Shoe Day!!!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather but got myself off the sofa because I've been in dire need of new shoes for a few weeks. Unfortunately my local running store is open random hours and today was the first day I had free time to get over there. Luckily I knew exactly what I wanted so I was in and out super quick. A woman even commented about my quick shopping.

Now that I've worn Newton's for a year I know I'll never wear anything else so the decision was easy. If you ever think about trying Newton's I highly recommend them. I swear, as soon as I got my first pair my pace decreased by 10 seconds instantly. I did choose a different style today though. I'm all about crazy neon.

And now I'm off to rest. I need to get better right quick ;) Vacation in a week!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. Those are some sassy looking shoes! I have never tried Newtons though I have a pair of VFF for walking. I might have to check into 'em once I run down these pair.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...