Sunday, October 2, 2011

Guns

Exercise: 5 mile bike ride, 3 mile walk, 45 mins elliptical and 15 mins weight.

Well when it's all written out it looks like all I did all day was exercise but the bike and walk were so leisurely I still needed a workout. I did some intervals on the elliptical and then a mostly leg and ab workout. I need to chill out on my arm and shoulder workouts.

Exhibit A:


I just look at that picture and think "GUNS" which would be cool if I were a body builder or something. Some definition is fine, but if it's that defined in a fuzzy picture it may be time to back off. ;) That's cool though, I've decided October is for focusing on abs and lower body. I need to trim up the hips, thighs and butt.

Music Man is now in New York having a drink at a wine bar. I know he's had a stressful day with traveling and lugging all his music equipment around but I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I'm dying to go to New York in the fall. Wear a jacket, go see the leaves, my idea of Heaven. Oh and sleeping in would be awesome too. The week should be fun though.

I have a lot of events planned for the week to keep Little Man and I occupied. We'll get to see kids and friends 1-2 times a day at play dates, exercising with other moms and My Gym. I might even go to Laguna Friday to see my Mom and some friends. And before I know it, Music Man will be home safe and sound and, perhaps, have a few days off.

I get a little weepy when Music Man leaves. And I know it's just a week but he's already been gone for 3 months out of the 9 months this year. I like having him home, I get lonely and tired when it's just me with Little Man 24/7. We don't have any family or much of a support network in LA so some days can get overwhelming and those days I miss him even more. Now that I'm involved with my moms club I feel much more positive about future business trips. It's getting better, but still not easy.

Now I'm off to watch some TV, finish folding laundry, and maybe to bed before 11.

Have a great night and a great week.

3 comments:

  1. You need a "Tickets to the Gun Show" shirt, like Nathan :) Very impressive! If you need company at all this week let us know because we are around! I can't imagine being home without Christopher for about 3 months of the year. It is really hard and lonely when they are gone! Hopefully, the week will fly by for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh yeah girl...you have some serious guns! dang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Heather, I packed the week with stuff but I want to hang soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...