Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical- had planned on 35 but the little man woke up early
1. I'm getting geared up for my first 15 mile trail run tomorrow. I'm expecting it to be difficult but I am so looking forward to a change of scenery.
2. It has been such a stressful week with appliances. We haven't had an oven for close to a month and it took me 2 days and 3 visits to the same store to purchase the darn thing. But it should be in tomorrow!!! Tomorrow night I will be baking up a storm!
3. I had a pretty good morning with the little man even though he was a super grump. First we watched the last shuttle launch live. Then I took the him to the coolest park, it has a splash pad with all these awesome water features. So much fun.
4. My husband introduced me to the show Breaking Bad. Instant addiction.
5. I wanted a nf iced latte so bad today and there was not a space to be had at Starbucks. The only other place nearby was a Carl's Jr. So I got a Diet Coke with a side of fries and a burger ;)