Monday, July 11, 2011

No Pain

Daily Sweat: 45 Mins. Elliptical Intervals- I'm hoping to get in a weight session today, maybe during little man's nap.

After the arduous Saturday trail run I am surprised that I haven't been very sore. Not really at all. Just very tired. I feel like trail running takes more effort because of the uneven footing but it's so much less waring on your body. I need to figure out how to get at least one trail run in a week. Might be difficult seeing as I may only be able to run twice a week.

The weather here in the San Fernando Valley is absolutely beautiful so I'm feeling a little sad that I won't be able to take advantage of it by running outdoors. I am super lucky the Music Man bought me an elliptical before last Christmas because I do have the luxury of getting my workout done at any time. And with the weather being so beautiful little man and I will be doing a ton of bike riding to the park, library, maybe even Whole Foods.

Last night we had the yummiest dinner of filet mignon, corn on the cob and roasted beets and carrots from the csa box. I'm trying to figure out something yummy for tonight that can compete with that. It's meatless Monday, though, so it's kinda hard for tofu to compare with filet. I do have a ton of veggies ready to harvest so maybe I'll do something mediterranean or spanish with tomatoes, cucumbers and green peppers. OOOOH, maybe gazpacho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...