Monday, July 11, 2011

Tofun

Exercise 2: 20 minutes full body strength session including squats with anterior raises, lunges with alternating bicep curls and tricep kick backs, hip abductor and adductor raises, chest flys and presses, crunches, bicycle crunch/oblique twists, reverse crunches, push ups, plank hold and Super Mans!

I got my strength session in. So happy because I wasn't feeling it. I just got little man to sleep and wanted to lay on the sofa and stream Netflix. Instead, I did my strength sesh and streamed the pilot of Lost on Netflix. Later I completely undid all my hard work by scarfing down some Twizzlers. It was so worth it though.

I abandoned gazpacho and went with a heartier vegan dish for meatless Monday. We had barbecue tofu sandwiches with vegan coleslaw and oven fries. So so tasty. I just marinated the tofu in Stubb's sauce and baked it. The coleslaw is dressed with vegan mayo, almond milk, and dashes of cider vinegar, sugar, celery seed, salt and pepper. The potato wedges are just halved then quartered and basted with a bit of olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt & pepper and baked on each side for 10 minutes. Not only was it tasty but super easy and very filling.



Surprisingly, Little man was a huge fan of the barbecued tofu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...