Friday, July 15, 2011

Five for Friday

Exercise: 45 mins elliptical and 20 minutes strength

Happy Friday!



1. The little man is sick so I wasn't sure I'd get in any workout at all. I normally workout at 5:30 am or so and the little man was up more than a few times last night. Then at 5:30 he woke again and wanted to stay up. I got him back to sleep but he was up every 20 minutes until 6:30 when I was ready to let him get up for the day. I feel so so bad for him when he's not feeling well. I finally got in the workout during nap time and that lifted my spirits.

2. I've been following this workout plan by Carrots n' Cake. I have been doing the same strength routine for the past 3 months so having some new moves is really refreshing. Her routine took me about 15 minutes then I added 5 minutes of abs. It was a very effective workout, my shoulders and arms are already feeling the burn.

3. Here's a taste of what Music Man is spending all his time on.

4. I get to go out for a run on Sunday and I haven't run all week. I'm trying to decide if I want to go up on the trails or get a speedy run in down here on the flats. From here on out I'm going to try to get in at least 2 runs a week, that way I can do one of each.

5. My area of so Cal is such a joke right now. Carmageddon... That is all that's on the news. And all the media exposure worked because the freeways are WIDE open. So there is no news.

I had a super yummy healthy lunch of a veggie salad with avocado, veggie burger crumbles and Annie's italian dressing.



I was so exhausted by the end of the day I ended up making my fave easy go to meal of burgers and baked fries for dinner. Fairly healthy and a hit with the little man. He gets a few fries and a mini cheeseburger with rice cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...