Monday, September 5, 2011

21 Days... Take 2

I realized I sucked at my 21 day challenge. Well maybe not complete suckage. I wanted to do a lot of core work and I have since added many more core moves into my daily workout. But the diet part, well that was a bust. I actually gained 2 pounds. Eek! Also, it's been a month, not 21 days. It's time to reset.

The only thing that's ever helped me lose weight has been food journalling. So For this 21 days, I'm going to photograph everything I put in my mouth. It will especially help me make better choices because I'd feel pretty gross showing you a day full of french fries and cake.

So here goes day 1

Egg white omelet with soy cheese and prosciutto and a slice of sprouted wheat toast for breakfast

Fage pomegranate cherry Greek yogurt for morning snack time

Baby greens with pecans, blueberries, goat cheese and balsamic for lunch

Pretzel slims and mustard for afternoon snack

Pre dinner brewski

Meatloaf burger things (yummy) corn and green beans for dinner. I gave Little Man some tater tots just to make sure he ate something but he was totally focused on his meat and corn.

Not pictured was 2 small pickles, 1 small bite mint ice cream, and a handful of Peanut Butter Puffins. I feel ok about what I ate except for the beer but that's not a daily occurrence, it's a holiday. I did eat kind of a lot, but I was pretty active today.

1 comment:

  1. That all looks so good and I want to eat it all right now!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...