I've finally gotten around to finishing a few projects in the house
1. Dining room arrangement with new rug and mural. Still needs a low and wide plant near the window, or something, but it's coming together
2. Refinished dining room buffet in antiqued green and added new hardware
3. Bought a new entry cabinet and refinished it in antiqued green. Still need to change out the lamps
4. New rug and pillows help to coordinate living room with dining room
5. Still to do: re-cover dining room chair seats, paint entry shoe cabinet and living room side table yellow, change out entry lamps. Then I will feel like our home is somewhat put together. I would still like to replace our organ with a piano or something not so 70's, but things look civilized for now.