Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pass

Oh man, I've seriously been up all night with a very angry Little Man. Molars are no joke. I can tell he feels awful and there's not much that can be done to ease his pain. He's sleeping somewhat peacefully now and I am desperately trying to wake up and muster some semblance of energy so I can try to run this race. I am soooo glad I invested in some Red Bull yesterday, otherwise I don't think I could do it.

I've decided to allow myself a pass for this race. As long as I run sub 27 I'll consider it a good effort, although I'm still hoping for 25:21 or below. Cross your fingers and toes for me!

I'm off to make some peanut butter toast for breakfast. Have a great Sunday and I'll be back later with a race recap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...